The Masse Group has been restoring historical homes and buildings in the South Shore Boston area for decades.
- What is the correct way to proceed?
- Does the paint need to be removed to the original wood prior to painting
- Can you just ‘scrape, primer, and paint’?
- Is it lead based paint?
- Can the painter sand lead paint?
- What are the results that I can expect in 1 year-3 years-5 years?
In your complimentary evaluation, we will show you what needs to be done and why. We will discuss expectations and possibilities. We are only interested in performing work that is a true value to you.
Are you looking for the perfect job, or a great job that will last for years? Are you getting ready for sale? Although there are differences in price and quality level with each of the mentioned-we always do a quality job. Remember, you will get what you pay for.
Our South Shore Historical Restoration Provides the Following Services
- Inside Restoration
- Home Restoration
- Home Restorations
- Room Restoration
- Bedroom Restoration
- Bathroom Restoration
- Wall Restoration
- Drywall Restoration
- Floor Staining
- Interior Restorations
- Indoor Restorations
- Indoor Restoration